(the question mark experiment)
xxxxxxxxx (name of who invites) invites you to participate in the experiment (the question mark experiment) (include logo is optional):
WHEN: Date and time
GETTING THERE: address references
If you want to join the experiment, you should consider the following parameters, conditions and strategies:
• Idea: Keep the question of what, for whom, why, where, who, how, we together here?
• Location: A private house, which is also a public space, because there are artists in residence;
• basic task: making a continuous useless construction-situation;
• Duration: 3 hours (tolerance of late comers - maximum 20 minutes).
• Together in a private house in which we are, both, intruders and hosts;
• We are not allowed to talk or explain anything about what we are doing;
• There is no purpose to be achieved;
• We can not finish what we started;
• Being constantly busy, put your attention on things, people, objects, actions;
• Being in touch with more than one thing simultaneously (minimum 2).
• Let yourself be carried away by curiosity and amusement;
• Provide others with: food, drinks, music, movies (youtube);
• Prepare something in the oven;
• Take pictures or videos recordings with your mobile phone or similar;
• To promote conversations that can produce questions;
• Remove, relocate, rearrange the furniture in the house;
• Involve others in things you do;
• Help others in what they are doing;
• Ask the help of others on what you are doing;
• Create fictions: During the experiment you man feel the need to create fictitious situations (or stories, or games). NOTE: A fiction should not impose a result that convert the experience into a performative act. If using this strategy you should consider the following: How to enter fictitious situations so that they are not perceived just as performative acts, but can be perceived, discovered, shared by all?
• Bring a object or objects that you would like to work with;
• Reduce or accelerate your normal tempo.
Please confirm attendance by email: xxxxxxxxx
More Info: xxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings and name of who organizes/invites