the table-word game is a diagrammatic experiential practice whose results are:
a map that is a relational field of knowledge production and, that participants may carry on to their own framework, and use it for further experimentation of their questions, points of crisis and problematization.
a table that is an object over which you read again how your initial vocabularies have been crossed, performed and shared collectively.
a video of a plan sequence in which you can observe and reflect upon:
· how thought can be experienced as a plasticity of performative actions, movement and images adapting and modifying all the time.
· the transforming experimental process of your vocabularies and actions
· about how those are experienced and moved collectively
· about how those could become future “entries” or “access points” to consider new actions, concepts, problems or questions.
- this game is partly inspired by the lab-publication VOCABULABORATORIES (Project facilitated by Manuela Zechner and Paz Rojo)